Day Nurse liquid helps to relieve and reduce the following symptoms:
• Cold and flu.
• Shivers, aches and pains.
• Runny nose.
• Sore throat pain.
• Tickly cough.
• Aids restful sleep
How to take Night Nurse:
• Fill the measuring cup to the 20 ml mark. ~
• Take one 20 ml dose (four teaspoonfuls) at bedtime.
• Do not take Night Nurse if you have already taken 4 doses of a paracetamol-containing product during the day.
• Only take one dose of Night Nurse per night.
• Do not take more than the recommended dose.
• If you take too much Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
• If your symptoms persist, see your doctor.
Warning: Check before use:
Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if you are taking any prescribed medicines for the following problems/conditions or any of the following relates to you:
• Medicine for nausea [feeling sick] or vomiting [being sick).
• Medicine to lower blood cholesterol.
• Medicine for high blood pressure.
• Medicine which make you drowsy.
• Medicine for anxiety or depression.
• Medicine to help you sleep.
• Medicine for depression or anxiety
• If you take blood thinning drugs.
• if you have diabetes mellitus.
• If you need to take a pain reliever on a daily basis.
• Check that you are not allergic to any ingredients.
• If you are pregnant, breast feeding or likely to become pregnant, please consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this medicine.
Do not take Night Nurse:
• If the patient is under 12 years of age
• With other cold and flu products including decongestants.
• For longer than 7 days without consulting your pharmacist or doctor.
• Do not drive or use tools or machines whilst taking the medicine.
• Do not drink alcohol.
• Do not take anything else containing paracetamol whilst taking this medicine.
• If you have epilepsy.
• Enlarged prostate.
• Liver problems.
• Asthma or other similar respiratory problems.
The product Specification:
• Active ingredients Each 20 ml dose contains Paracetamol1000 mg.
• Promethazine Hydrochloride 20 mg,
• Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg
• Other ingredients: Liquid glucose, ethanol (alcohol), macrogol300,
sodium cyclamate, acesulfame K, sodium citrate, ascorbic acid,
disodium edentate, medicated flavour oil,
• Colours quinoline yellow (E 104) and patent blue V (E 131) and water.
• This bottle contains 160 ml
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking the medication. If in doubt please talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.