Nicorette QuickMist is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke.
It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking.
However it can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke.
It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
How to open the QuickMist mouthspray
- Use your thumb to slide down the button, until it can be pushed lightly upwards. Do not puch to hard.
- While pushing in, slide upwards to unlock the top of the dispenser, then release the button.
- Point the spray nozzle towards your open mouth and hold it as close to your mouth as possible.
- Press the top of the QuickMist to release one spray into your mouth. To avoid getting spray down your throat do not inhale while spraying. For best results do not swallow for a few seconds after spraying.
- To lock nozzle – slide the button down, until it can be pushed inwards
- While pushing in, slide the op of the dispender downwards, release the button. The QuickMist mouth wash it now closed. To take another dose, repete the steps above.
How to prime QuickMist mouthspray
- When you use the mouthspray for the first time you must first load the spray pump.
- Point the spray nozzle safely away from you, any other adult, children or pets near you.
- Press the top of the QuickMist with your index finger. Press 3 times until a fine spray appears. If you do not use the spray for 2 days, this loading procedure will need to be repeated.
- Close the QuickMisty mouthspray every time after use to prevent use of the spray by children and accidental spraying. If you get spray in your eye, rinse thoroughly with water.
For adults and children 12 years and over: It is important to use enough nicotine spray to control cravings, and using 1 or 2 sprays corresponds to the nicotine from a cigarette.
Use one spray first and if your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes use a second spray. If 2 sprays are required to control cravings, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays.
For many smokers this means about 1-2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Do not use more than 2 sprays per dose or 4 sprays per hour or 64 sprays per day.